Welcome to the WTHI Community Calendar. Browse through the different events below.
NOTE: We recently changed the platform we use for the Community Calendar. If you think an event you submitted is missing or needs corrected, please use to the calendar submission form to contact us.
Guidelines on Submissions
WTHI-TV maintains a desire to provide non-profit organizations with opportunities to promote community events and messages.
The online Community Calendar is the means to promote a specific event.
Community Calendar Submissions:
• Events should be open to the general public and residents of the WTHI-TV viewing area.
• Listings must include date, time and location with a street address for the event location.
• Listings must include a contact phone number, or email address.
• Listings must include price or ticket information even if it is a “free” event.
• Charitable events and/or free events are welcome.
• Events for non-profit organizations are welcome. For-profit venues will not be promoted by name on the calendar.
• Community sales held for charity are welcome. Private and or/commercial yard sales are not accepted.
• Class and Military reunions are welcome. Private family reunions are not accepted.
• Special church and /or religious events are welcome. Regular services, or classes are not accepted.
Please submit your event using the form above at least 2 weeks in advance.
A posting on the online WTHI-TV Community Calendar does not imply or guarantee news coverage by WTHI-TV / News10. News coverage requests may be emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to the News Department at 812-232-3694.
All submitted events are subject to review by WTHI-TV and the station has the right to edit or refuse an event without explanation.