- The contest is open to all WTHI-TV / myFOX10 viewers & WTHITV.com / myFOX10tv.com users, who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the following Indiana counties Clay, Daviess, Greene, Knox, Martin, Parke, Sullivan, Vermillion, and Vigo or the following Illinois counties Clark, Crawford, Cumberland, Edgar, Jasper, Lawrence, and Richland. Employees of WTHI-TV (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other television stations in the Terre Haute area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- Winners of this contest are not eligible to win additional prizes in future submission periods.
- Winners will be required to fill out contest eligibility forms and show proof of ID to obtain their prize.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- A. The Local Weekly Winner will receive no prize
C. The Local Overall winner will receive no prize
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 10 business days of the end of the contest period.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.