The following area is affected:
1039 AM CST SAT NOV 28 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Little Wabash River near Clay City.
* Until late Wednesday night.
* At 945 AM Saturday the stage was 18.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 20.1 feet by
Monday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Wednesday
* Impact...At 18.5 feet...Wilcox Bridge Lane floods just east of the
Little Wabash River near the gage location. Blueflower Lane
southeast of the gage begins to flood.
Fld Observed Forecast 6AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Sun Mon Tue
Little Wabash River
Clay City 18 18.2 Sat 10 AM 19.9 20.1 19.9
LAT...LON 3878 8846 3871 8829 3860 8820 3860 8832
3867 8838 3870 8846